Quaker Sales Corporation
is a leading paving contractor and producer of asphalt pavements serving Western Pennsylvania since 1929.
Quaker Sales is a prequalified construction contractor with PENNDOT. We are experienced in completing projects of all sizes including municipal roadways, commercial and industrial sites, and private parking lots and driveways.
From our two asphalt plants in Johnstown and Northern Cambria, Quaker Sales manufactures state-certified asphalt paving materials including hot and warm mix asphalts and coldpatch for our own projects as well as for other local construction contractors and municipalities.
We have been proud to supply asphalt pavements and related construction services in Cambria, Clearfield, Indiana, Jefferson, Somerset, and Westmoreland Counties for more than 80 years. Please contact us today to let us know how we can meet all your asphalt material supply and asphalt paving needs.
- CAWP – Constructors Association of Western PA
- NAPA – National Asphalt Paving Association
- PAPA – Pennsylvania Asphalt Pavement Association
- APC – Associated Pennsylvania Constructors
- Marcellus on Main Street
- PAPA Asphalt Pavement Quality Award S.R. 22 in Indiana County, 2007
- PAPA Asphalt Pavement Quality Award S.R. 403 in Cambria County, 2005
- PAPA Asphalt Pavement Quality Award S.R. 219 in Cambria County, 2000
P.O. Box 880
Johnstown, PA 15907
Telephone - (814) 536-7541
Fax - (814) 535-1685
Asphalt Manufacturing Facilities
Northern Cambria - (814) 948-8701
Calvin Overdorff, P.E. - Secretary/Treasurer
Kevin McLaughlin - Vice President
Mike Labarko - General Superintendent, Construction Division
Tom Beyer - Manager of Asphalt Plants
Debbie Vivis - Manager of Accounting
Stephanie Cieslo - Accounting
Stefanie Schilke - Accounting
Chris Overdorff - Estimating & Project Management
Caleb Overdorff - Estimating & Project Management